On 25 May 2018 there was the introduction of GDPR. This was designed to prevent the misuse of people’s personal data. Bridgwater Labour is a news and information service for Labour Party supporters in the Local Area, Press outlets and interested members of the public . We only store email and name data of people who have clearly consented to receive our news releases which are provided through URLs of news stories and circulated via Mailchimp or pasted on our Facebook pages.
- At no point will we pass your data on to anyone else and email addresses will be used for this simple informative purpose.
- At any time you can unsubscribe and we will immediately remove your data from our mailing list
- Obtain copies of the personal information I hold about you (known as a “subject access request”)
- Request that I correct or update any personal information held about you
- Ask that we erase or restrict the way in which I use your information
- Request that personal information you have given your consent for me to use is provided in an electronic format so it can be transferred to another data controller (also known as “data portability”)